Sunday, June 5, 2011

3 randoms

i read a prayer the other day that really resonated with me:

"o that all my distresses and apprehensions
might prove but Christ's school
to make me fit for greater service
by teaching me the great lesson of humility"



in unrelated news, thank you to all who gave to the long beach AIDS walk that I ran the 5K for.  i ended up raising $120, and my church team raised over $1,000 all together.  despite running my slowest 5K ever (maybe due to the fact that i am 25 weeks pregnant??), i was the first female finisher, so that was pretty cool.



and in still other news, today i am really missing lovely girl (my nickname for our foster baby girl, who is now back with her birth mom).  it feels strange knowing that baby costa may never know (who i would consider to be) her older sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment